In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Prophet Muhammad said: “Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Al-Bukhari)
ART & SCIENCE OF LOVE
At the course, you’ll learn how to: foster respect, affection, and closeness; build and share a deeper connection with each other; keep conflict discussions calm, break through and resolve conflict gridlock; and strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship.
“The Sakinah Foundation Marriage course opened our eyes and our hearts to a whole new perspective of marriage. We felt our marriage was as good as it could be, but over the course of the workshop, we have learned so much about each other and our needs that now we are even closer and more in tune than I ever thought possible. The workshop has truly been very inspiring and I’m definitely signing up to attend the course again…” Abduraghmaan
1- Nurturing the Love: Time and Attention
2- Paying the Price of Intimacy
3- Emotional Honesty: Importance and How To
4- The Secret of Contentment
5 – To Punish or to Aid [When Disputes Arise]
Who should attend?
- Couples who wish to improve their relationships
- Couples who find lack of communication in their relationship.
- Anyone who wants to know what the opposite gender wants and how to provide it.
- You are not in a relationship and wondering what you are doing wrong.
- You are in a lackluster relationship and are looking for ways to create more closeness and caring.
- You are thinking of ending your relationship and are wondering if there is a way to save it.
- You are in a happy relationship and are looking for ways to make it even better.
- You are counselling couples and are looking for more insights.
- Students who have attended any Marriage course and wish to further their understanding.
“Very interesting, nice way Moulana Muaadth explained each idea, the presentation was BRILIANT! I benefited and would highly recommend all to invest in this course…” Sharifa
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at Darun Na’im Wynberg, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Cape Town Muslim Events and The Knowledge Zone resident lecturer, Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual advisor & lecturer. Teaching for over 20 years.
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
Dates & Times:
- Every Sunday for 5 weeks
- Starting on the 15th April 2018 and ending on the 13th May 2018
- 11am to 1pm
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
- R250 per person (once off)
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion [No Exam but required to attend full course]
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration: The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne
- Telephone 0217626745 or 0786104700